• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs - Falcons Game Thread - Go Bucs

Jeremy Igo

Wrapping up the division title ASAP would be good, but otherwise I don't know how a Bucs win would set with me. Would I feel better about the 2 upcoming games with the Falcons, or more worried about the finale against Tampa? I keep thinking the Falcons are the 2nd best team in the NFC South, but OTOH they keep losing. Today would be 5 in a row. 

7-3 now. At least Atlanta avoids a shut out.

20 minutes ago, panik said:

The NFCS is practically clinched, I would worry more about having the Seahawks out of playoffs and the Cards out of reach.

I'm a "one step at a time" kind of guy, I want to get in before I even consider seeding. Falcons loss gives us out 3rd consecutive division title and a playoff berth. The rest is gravy.

Like I said, Seattle is the 2nd best team in the NFC, and they are looking SCARY on offense right now against a really good vikings D.  Just stomping on them on the road.

We will be a field goal favorite...tops... in the divisional against them.  And we better not hope the game plan is to try and beat them with our lack of deep threats

4 minutes ago, Camvp said:

Like I said, Seattle is the 2nd best team in the NFC, and they are looking SCARY on offense right now against a really good vikings D.  Just stomping on them on the road.

We will be a field goal favorite...tops... in the divisional against them.  And we better not hope the game plan is to try and beat them with our lack of deep threats

Until someone beats Seattle in the playoffs they're the best team in the NFC imo. I also think, they're better without JG

Archived