• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official ACC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

If UNC wins is there any chance they get into the playoff ? ...

I am a UNC fan but if UNC wins and can have no shot at the playoff I'd rather have Clemson win for the greater good of the ACC - get the ACC another national championship Clemson

You're telling me as a UNC fan you would rather Clemson win for "the good of the ACC"? You don't sound like a UNC fan. 

24 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

If UNC wins is there any chance they get into the playoff ? ...

I am a UNC fan but if UNC wins and can have no shot at the playoff I'd rather have Clemson win for the greater good of the ACC - get the ACC another national championship Clemson

If Stanford also wins then they will get the final slot (and they should).

If UNC wins and Stanford loses then it comes down to UNC v. Ohio State.  Based on the precedent set by the committee last season UNC would get in (and they should).  That being said it would be a basketball school against a name brand, traditional power defending champ.  Who knows what they would do there since we only have one year of evidence from this committee.

But yes, there is a shot.  You should be rooting for the Heels either way though.

Archived