• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official ACC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Kuech Da Sneak said:

Hooooly poo, I dislike both teams but fug UNC just got screwed by those refs, HARD. Literally just handed Clemson the game on that call. Pathetic.

Agreed with the terrible call, but honestly Clemson was just better anyway. UNC would still have to score a TD and a 2pt conv. just to tie. I don't think they beat Alabama though.

Just now, stankowalski said:

Agreed with the terrible call, but honestly Clemson was just better anyway. UNC would still have to score a TD and a 2pt conv. just to tie. I don't think they beat Alabama though.

Clemson probably would have won, but I just don't think they're playoff caliber. Any team they face will probably beat them.

I'm legit mad just at the refs for being refs, can't imagine how a UNC fan feels.

Just now, stankowalski said:

They were not better. Carolina played them pretty evenly. They lost by 8 to the number team in the country and it was due to them shooting themselves in the foot and the refs beating them.

I am a UNC fan and I do not think the heels were robbed---but I HATE to see Refs call something they did not see.  If it happens and they miss the call, that is excusable.  However, NEVER say it happened when it didn't.  There is NO EXCUSE for the side judge to miss that call- they were not off sides, so you do not throw a flag.  How hard is that?  That is not an honest mistake--it is a deliberate act.  Clemson fans, wouldn't you like to know if you actually would have won the game without a bad call, or do you like wearing a crown that will have a shadow of doubt over it.  I would like to think that you were robbed too.

Even in the NFL, the bad officiating is determining too many games.

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am a UNC fan and I do not think the heels were robbed---but I HATE to see Refs call something they did not see.  If it happens and they miss the call, that is excusable.  However, NEVER say it happened when it didn't.  There is NO EXCUSE for the side judge to miss that call- they were not off sides, so you do not throw a flag.  How hard is that?  That is not an honest mistake--it is a deliberate act.  Clemson fans, wouldn't you like to know if you actually would have won the game without a bad call, or do you like wearing a crown that will have a shadow of doubt over it.  I would like to think that you were robbed too.

Even in the NFL, the bad officiating is determining too many games.

Yep. I was watching the game with a bunch of clemson fans and they were livid. They wanted to beat UNC without the shadow of a bad call at the end of the game. 

It was my fault, I missed every game besides the SC and Clemson games. While I was watching today Clemson outscored carolina by like 21, without me watching NC scored every single one of their touchdowns. Saw Clemson score it's second TD, then left for a bit and Watched Clemsons last minute td drive before Halftime and the 2nd quarter 97 yard TD. Work kept me from watching the other parts of the game. : (

Archived