• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heath sipping the Kool Aid, predicts 16-0

JawnyBlaze

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/0ap3000000594379/Predicting-the-Panthers-remaining-schedule

He does one of those video board predict the rest of the games schedule.  Talks about the Saints game a little, predicts a win, gives a sentence about the Falcons game, predicts a win.  Then basically says fug it and taps the W all the way down the line lol.  Says he wouldn't be "surprised" if the Saints beat us, but overall we're too good for all the teams left and we should be 16-0.  Decent little ego booster video.

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

if we make it past the giants at 14-0, i'll start drinking the kool-aid

That is where I am at.  That is the one team left where if they are on their A game and we are not then we could lose.  The other four games I feel that we would actually have to really mess up to lose them.

1 hour ago, Cj72 said:

Why does everyone seem to worry about the giants? They can't even pull ahead in the crappy nfce

when you wind down to the end of the season, team goals tend to switch from trying to make the playoffs to playing a spoiler role. As the big dog, every team from here on out should be giving us their 100%. This is their playoffs. I mean look at us from last season. We ended up winning the last 4 to end up in the playoffs and it carried over to this season. These games matter.

Archived