• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Live Wire: Rivalries

ncsfinest

Good video, though Arizona has a GREAT chance of going 8-8 hahaha. 8-8 and in the Playoffs. Wow.

Didn't we have that chance in 2006, or was it 9-7 that would have gotten us in? Can't remember.

It is a shame teams like Arizona and Denver could get in while other teams with better records will miss out.

Unless we're talking the Patriots here, in which it's simply a case of comeuppance.

Didn't we have that chance in 2006, or was it 9-7 that would have gotten us in? Can't remember.

It is a shame teams like Arizona and Denver could get in while other teams with better records will miss out.

Unless we're talking the Patriots here, in which it's simply a case of comeuppance.

2004 was for 8-8, last year for 9-7

In 2006, had Washington beaten the NYG on Saturday, the Cats' win over the Saints Sunday would have put them in at 8-8. I think the NYG made it in 2006 @ 8-8. So Carolina played that game Sunday knowing they had no shot at the playoffs. In 2004, had they beaten the Saints in the last game of the year, I think they had a shot at getting in if everything fell right. I don't recall if everything else fell right just that to this day that game irritates the sh*t out of me to think about. I loved watching that vid of the Saints after that game in their LR finding out that things hadn't fallen right to get them into the playoffs though.

Archived