• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tattoo

JawnyBlaze

So this is a tattoo I've been planning for about 6 or 7 years.  Finally decided to start the ball rolling this summer and started saving and visiting tattoo shops here in Maryland to decide who I wanted to do it.  Came across a fellow North Carolinian, Panther fan, and (ex) military guy.  Looked at his portfolio and his specialty is animals and nature.  It was fate.  So without further ado, here it is, after session one (of 3 or 4):

IMG_0260.thumb.JPG.c0ad80a59566a6609aed6

Next session will be coloring everything already there.  Gonna be full color.  The last session or two will be filling in behind and above the panther with post apocalyptic NC with landmarks in ruins (a ferris wheel from Carowinds, the Chapel at Chapel Hill, the mountains with probably a volcano erupting) and BOA as the sole remaining functional structure as the "last bastion of hope" with lights still on, grass still green, etc.

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Where are the multiple Lombardi trophies? Be a real fan!

hah you know, I hadn't even thought of adding anything like that.  but maybe that open space in the middle at the bottom of the rocks will be space for adding Lombardi's as we win them (might run out of skin).  We left it open for brainstorming.  The artist wanted to put skulls, but I wasn't sure about that.  Something for me to think about.

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

hah you know, I hadn't even thought of adding anything like that.  but maybe that open space in the middle at the bottom of the rocks will be space for adding Lombardi's as we win them (might run out of skin).  We left it open for brainstorming.  The artist wanted to put skulls, but I wasn't sure about that.  Something for me to think about.

I totally called it! Lmfao

Just now, thebigcat said:

at least you are not this guy

Yea, I certainly wouldn't pre-emptively put something stupid like that.  If I did add trophies, it would be after we'd won them....not sure if I like the fit with the theme of the overall tattoo though, adding trophies.  Gotta think it over.

Archived