• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spanish radio calls the Luke Kuechly pick 6

Jeremy Igo

"Four man front, Jared Allen on the outside. There's Charles Johnson he's going to get in...(Guy in background--INTERCEPTION! LUKE KUECHLY!) INTERCEPTION! There's Luke Kuechly, on the 20...on the 10, he's going to get in! GET IN LUKE! GET IN LUKE! TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN! YOU SAW IT, YOU MEASURED IT! DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY GOOD VERY GOOD VERY GOOD! YOU'RE LUKE! YOU'RE KUECHLY! PIECES OF WATERMELON! PIECES OF PAPAYA! FOR YOU MY DEAR CONFESSOR! TOUCHDOWN! THE PANTHERS PUT 6 POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD!"

2 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

"Four man front, Jared Allen on the outside. There's Charles Johnson he's going to get in...(Guy in background--INTERCEPTION! LUKE KUECHLY!) INTERCEPTION! 

Thanks as always Ivan ... You really are awesome. 

BTW- Did your feet go numb, hard to go two hours in the SCP position. Ha

6 hours ago, thebigcat said:

can we get the spanish feed live on game day? 

If you have the nfl game pass (which the panthers gave to psl holders this year for free), you can listen to the spanish feed live or the whole game is archived as well.

Just look for it with the video replay options.  While i dont understand it, i still listen to them some and try to find the good parts.

Archived