• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are the WORST team to ever start 11-0

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Yea and we have beat 5 of the teams in the playoff picture. With a combined score of 161-111. Keep the disrespect coming. More disrespect the better we play. Ive come to terms of loving no respect.

Hell yeah. I love panthera being underdog and disrespected. Makes them play harder so they can shove in their face! #keeppounding #panthernation 

7 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I have already heard the radio heads talking about what a watered down season it is in the NFL.  Haters just got to hate and make excuses.

Yep, because the media darlings are not on top all my their lonesome selves.  They are not guaranteed to have one of their favorites win the Super Bowl this year and it really bothers them.  Why?  I have no idea why their is such a disdain for new competitive blood.  It makes the league better when any team can win it all and go undefeated.  It doesn't always have to be about the NY football Giants or the Pats.  I guess they just think that all the non traditional small market teams are their to be abused by the large market historical teams and not ever be a threat to them.  We are supposed to be just a stair on their favorite teams climb to the Top.  Cam, Luke, TD, Kalil, Norman and Olsen have something else planned for these haters.  They, the national media and fans of the traditional teams are not going to like the taste of this dish.

The media is running out of space behind this goalpost on wheels

the more time goes by the more these outlets are being exposed for who they truly are: people who just don't believe in the Panthers who think they have skin in this game of logical football analysis that I don't really give a poo about. I know the reason why they do this: it's a post-hoc tic that these people have to save the impression that they're right about something.

If you really want to know what I'm getting at, read the opening few pages of "the Secret Joke of Kant's Soul" and you'll get the gist. It was a required reading in college and one of the main reasons I gave up debating people on here with paragraphs worth of material. What it means in this context is that people will never stop taking away from our accomplishments as long as they made the initial judgment that the Panthers, at least the 2015 team, were not good enough to be considered the best team in the league. Went 4-0? We've got you 6th on the list behind all these other undefeated teams. Beat the Packers? Look at this Patriots blow out. 10-0? So are the Patriots and they're much better. Btw the Cowboys are going to beat you guys. 11-0 and the Pats lost? Congratulations, now you're the worst team that ever went 11-0 in league history.

There's always an explanation every time the Panthers prove them wrong. If the Panthers go all the way, hopefully, I expect that we're going to hear a bunch of poo comparing us to other Super Bowl winning teams unfavorably using some form of advanced statistical analysis or metric that they pulled out of their ass much like this article basically is. Some outlets will be completely objective and other talking heads will say they were wrong and give the Panthers their due. But we'll always have these detractors trying to sabotage the Panthers' prestige on this ever shrinking island of rebuttal. It's never going to end.

"Are the Carolina Panthers the NFL's best team?"  When I see articles and videos like that I know one thing is certain.  Have I ever heard that argument about the Giants, Pats, Niners, Packers, etc in their good years?  The answer is no.  If these exact same team stats were transferred to any of the above teams and our  11-0 record, does anyone seriously believe that the same video would have been created with the same exact narrative?  

2 hours ago, frash.exe said:

The media is running out of space behind this goalpost on wheels

the more time goes by the more these outlets are being exposed for who they truly are: people who just don't believe in the Panthers who think they have skin in this game of logical football analysis that I don't really give a poo about. I know the reason why they do this: it's a post-hoc tic that these people have to save the impression that they're right about something.

If you really want to know what I'm getting at, read the opening few pages of "the Secret Joke of Kant's Soul" and you'll get the gist. It was a required reading in college and one of the main reasons I gave up debating people on here with paragraphs worth of material. What it means in this context is that people will never stop taking away from our accomplishments as long as they made the initial judgment that the Panthers, at least the 2015 team, were not good enough to be considered the best team in the league. Went 4-0? We've got you 6th on the list behind all these other undefeated teams. Beat the Packers? Look at this Patriots blow out. 10-0? So are the Patriots and they're much better. Btw the Cowboys are going to beat you guys. 11-0 and the Pats lost? Congratulations, now you're the worst team that ever went 11-0 in league history.

There's always an explanation every time the Panthers prove them wrong. If the Panthers go all the way, hopefully, I expect that we're going to hear a bunch of poo comparing us to other Super Bowl winning teams unfavorably using some form of advanced statistical analysis or metric that they pulled out of their ass much like this article basically is. Some outlets will be completely objective and other talking heads will say they were wrong and give the Panthers their due. But we'll always have these detractors trying to sabotage the Panthers' prestige on this ever shrinking island of rebuttal. It's never going to end.

Reminds me a lot of Cams career. Bust, has stats but cant win, wins but stats are terrible, defense carries the team. Not an MVP because of completion percentage. Etc. It never ends

Ok, Ok, Ok, OKKKKK, THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

And, it will fellow Panther fans, but apparently not until we continue to bulldoze through the NFC South, finish off the NFC East (er, NFC Least with the Giants), dismantle the Cardinals, who the bumbling, talking head, know-it -all dim-wits (see Trent Dilfer et.al.) who thought they could play the game and now try to make a living spewing crap that they think fans really care about ? (I know, long winded rambling sentence, but, geez)

Come, on Trent, get real, come on Rodney Harrison, those of you sports writers of little faith, no faith, who actually gives a flying crap what you chumps think. You know, what really counts is the men on this team, who by the way haven't lost a regular season game in over a year, who haven't lost a game this year and are currently 11-0. They believe in each other as they take each game simply one game and one week at a time.

I say look out NFL as this Carolina Panthers this is on a mission to prove you all wrong. And, in February, if the Panthers are the last team standing and you naysayers continue to say this team is not worthy.....well, who really cares for this Panthers team will be holding the Lombardi Trophy.

Archived