• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy has nothing but positive things to say about Panthers after the game

JawnyBlaze

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25391298/greg-hardy-if-panthers-stay-together-theyll-continue-to-win

“I said it when I was there, I’ll say it now –- they’re a very talented bunch. They have a great coach, they have a great everything,” Hardy said. “So long as they keep playing together and keep playing hard and worry about the next game -- nameless, faceless opponents, man -- they’ll continue to win.”

6 minutes ago, Dex said:

He may be a psychotic immature basket case be he's our psychotic immature basket case. The cowgirls don't deserve his felonies and insanity.

6 minutes ago, Dex said:

He may be a psychotic immature basket case be he's our psychotic immature basket case. The cowgirls don't deserve his felonies and insanity.

Hardy has never been charged with a felony, and insanity is debatable compared to the NFL population in general.

Just now, User Name said:

Hardy has never been charged with a felony, and insanity is debatable compared to the NFL population in general.

It was tongue in cheek. Everyone here knows I was advocating for Hardy to stay. Take a seat fam.

He has nothing to be bitter about. The organization didn't fug him over, he did it to himself. If he had kept out of trouble and been reasonable in his contract demands, he would still be here.  I'm sure the fact that he made those comments about us is really frosting the Dallas fan base asses.......which makes me smile.

Archived