• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp

Jeremy Igo

One thing that these special uniforms are highlighting is why the hell does the hue of the blue look different with different cameras? This almost looks like a lions blue, but on tv it looked electric blue/green. And in some pictures it looks like the Chargers' light blue jerseys. Iz rly confusing. Why come it do that?

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

One thing that these special uniforms are highlighting is why the hell does the hue of the blue look different with different cameras? This almost looks like a lions blue, but on tv it looked electric blue/green. And in some pictures it looks like the Chargers' light blue jerseys. Iz rly confusing. Why come it do that?

the t.v you were watching on sucks.

24 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Not all HDTVs are created equally. Some models don't display color perfectly, or need to be adjusted to improve the color.

15 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Not all HDTVs are created equally. Some models don't display color perfectly, or need to be adjusted to improve the color.

I know but it wasn't just my television set, it was also the same color as some of the pictures I saw as well as gifs captured from the game

Archived