• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - The book

Jeremy Igo

jeremy, i've got extensive experience with online publishing platforms (most notably amazon's, through Kindle Direct Publishing.) your profit margins are going to be much higher through them, and your workload much lower (you won't have to distribute/market/ship orders by yourself.) KDP also offers hard copy made-to-order services that are recently out of testing phases, so it wouldn't be mutually exclusive.

if you are at all interested, i would love to collaborate and weave your photos into some kind of encompassing narrative of the season from start to finish, maybe integrating huddle content as well. i imagine it'd be a big sell. shoot me a PM if you're interested (in KDP if nothing else.)

19 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

jeremy, i've got extensive experience with online publishing platforms (most notably amazon's, through Kindle Direct Publishing.) your profit margins are going to be much higher through them, and your workload much lower (you won't have to distribute/market/ship orders by yourself.) KDP also offers hard copy made-to-order services that are recently out of testing phases, so it wouldn't be mutually exclusive.

if you are at all interested, i would love to collaborate and weave your photos into some kind of encompassing narrative of the season from start to finish, maybe integrating huddle content as well. i imagine it'd be a big sell. shoot me a PM if you're interested (in KDP if nothing else.)

Oh, it gets even better.  Igo & PhillyB together.  YES PLEASE!!!!

Archived