• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton compared to Pablo Escobar

Jeremy Igo

The hate is unreal. What has Cam done to deserve the hatred of opposing fans? His foundation, feeding 900 hungry kids at Thanksgiving?, Perhaps his summer kickball tournament that raises money for disadvantaged youth?  Or is it making a kids dream come true on a Sunday at BoA by giving him/her a ball? Really I can't figure it out. Jealousy, Racism, or plain old garden variety stupidity? 

I'm sure this highly educated soul from Texas helps the less fortunate, feeds the needy, and visits terminally sick children.....just like Cam. The ability of some human beings to be total morons, their ignorance is amazing.

23 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Lol he says he's mad that Newton is cocky without earning it even though this is the best year for him and the team. 

Yes, we should EARN it like Romo has....continuously choking in games that matter (causing his team to miss the playoffs) and leading my franchise to one playoff win in about 25 years.

Archived