• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemo/Keydrick don't practice

Todd

UT OH scared? why do you panther fans have such low post counts? i have more post counts then you guys and i registered an hour ago

post counts are low cuz our site was hacked and crashed or something like that. not everyone though is still stuck in double digit post count

Nope not scared, and the reason being is the whole server blew up at the end of November and everything was lost. Youre going to come in here and talk about post counts because you know your going to get it handed to you Sunday night.

what am i gonna get handed to me? one of the worst defenses in football beating one of the best? or how about the BEST rushing attack in football thumping one of the worst rush defenses in football on their own home field? wah wah wah you panthers fans are NUTS

Ya you probably said that before westbrook made antonio pierce look like he was a lost puppy 2 weeks ago... or before Demarcus Ware made Eli Manning wet his pants ...come back Monday morning and than talk smack!!

what am i gonna get handed to me? one of the worst defenses in football beating one of the best? or how about the BEST rushing attack in football thumping one of the worst rush defenses in football on their own home field? wah wah wah you panthers fans are NUTS

So seeing as the Gmen have the #1 seed, do they get more for their seed than others when they visit the sperm bank?

Cute name douchebag....how long did it take your mommy and daddy to help you think up that one. Come back Monday after we roll the Giants for your obligatory bitch slapping session.

We will be looking for you then under the name "Giants #2 or #3 Seed"

Archived