• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fight for Homefield

CE56

Giants fan here. I don't talk crap and will not get involved in 1-ups. I do enjoy talking about the game and getting insight from the other side.

My take on the game:

Home field will give the Giants the edge, as Vegas is saying with the home 3 handed out thus far. pay attention to the weather report because that will give both teams a better idea how the game will be played. Wind in Giants stadium can be treacherous.

Our injuries are plentiful. We desperately need a bye week going into the playoffs. There is an outside shot, the Giants end up with a 3 seed.

Robbins - he currently is banged up. 2 broken hands that have not been an issue but his shoulder has kept him out or limited. He a defensive captain and a beast int he run game although often overshadowed by Tuck.

Tuck is nicked up, but I am not concerned. He is a pro-bowler this year who is a force at end, but can drop low. A fans player.

Jacobs is our key. if he is in, the game is different. I think Ward's success came on Jacobs' coattails. To be honest, when he comes out, I think teams are just happy to trya nd tackle somebody else.

Eli has played well for the most part all season. His interceptions are down, QBR and Comp % are up. Against Dallas he was being sacked all day.

WR: A bunch of possession guys with potential. Losing Plax was a kick in the balls to the team. He was the tall guy who teams had to account for. We miss his presence, although some fans refuse to admit it.

OL: I think they are wearing down.

DBs: Surprisingly pretty good.

LBs: suspect. Good against the run but SLOW in the pass.

Feagles (punter) is great. Carney (kicker) good at FGs, bad at kickoffs.

How do Giants win?

Cause 3rd and more then 3 and force Delhomme to make mistakes in the air (via DL pressure).

How does Carolina Win?

Force LBs into coverage, pick up blitz / pass rush. Stop the run without your safety.

Its going to be an easy blow out win for the panthers. Any other prediction for this game would be stupid.

I love how people think we're the best team ever, dude we're 11-3...and so are the Giants (not to mention Super Bowl Champs) and the game is in NEW JERSEY...so get real and stop w/ the nonsense predictions...

...on that note...

Panthers-51

Giants-6

...it'll be a :boxing_smiley:

Archived