• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scared White People Are Running Out of Reasons to Hate Cam Newton

Jeremy Igo

http://deadspin.com/scared-white-people-are-running-out-of-reasons-to-hate-1743021354

It’s instructive not only that this non-story has somehow endured through today, but how. Mularkey made a plea to the NFL’s unspoken code of ethics, alluding that Newton was somehow disrespecting the sport. Bayless made the racially loaded claim that a celebration was beneath a quarterback, befitting a “diva” wide receiver. Plorin deemed him oversexed, arrogant, and a danger to kids.

Quarterbacks are not supposed to be able to dance. wink wink 

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

also i really dont know why people are so upset about this. for once, the majority of people are taking cam's side, and are laughing at the dumb bitch, including titan fans

i really hope some jaguars do the dab tomorrow night

That would be awesome. And yeah this is a story that's a story only because it's getting ratings. 

35 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Be sure to tune into next weeks episode of "White people hate Cam Newton" when a 74 year old lady says Cam Newton flashes gang signs in the huddle and his celebratory dances are a secret message to ISIS.

You hush now, I think I'm getting the vapors.

Archived