• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

So frustrating to have Ginn's return TD called back on Webb's penalty.

Also frustrating that we can't really seem to get all phases of our game in synch.  Offense was on fire with Cam 11 for 11 hitting Olsen and all the WRs... and yet our defense is struggling allowing tons of 3rd down conversions.  And Webb's penalty nullifies an awesome ST play.

Oh well... as long as we win, it will keep our team hungry and wanting to play better, won't get complacent.

Hopefully our D will make needed adjustments at the half. 

[Note: I'm only listening on radio today, poor internet here, so I don't have a perfect feel for how we're playing...]

Never seen TD raise his voice like that at a ref because he is blatantly getting held every play. This is what its like to be the team with the target on your back, you get the dirty tactics every week from other teams and the refs pay it no mind. Luckily this has only made us a better team and not a shitty one.

• Pie 4

I think Webb was upset that he got beat down field and like a little brat baby he decided to shove the guy in the back. It wasn't about helping Ginn, who was on the other side of the planet, but rather Webb being a selfish asshole and letting out his frustration. He's not good enough to get away with being like that and not being punished.