• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I would have to imagine that an individual using the veteran card for such a frivolous matter as getting his sign taken away that he willingly brought to the Carolina Panthers stadium with a giant Green Bay Packers logo stamped over an outline of the state of North Carolina is pretty damn low as observed by other veterans. Especially veterans who have lost limbs in war, and probably don't even get to attend such events nearly as regularly as this guy.

What makes it even more shameful is the fact that our players personally honored individual fallen veterans on Sunday.

All this guy is worried about is a sign. Get over yourself already.

Dude,he was an E9.  They are hated by all other enlisted and most officers.  An E9 is always upset about frivolous poo, that's their job.   Not shocking he's acting this way at all.

10 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Dude,he was an E9.  They are hated by all other enlisted and most officers.  An E9 is always upset about frivolous poo, that's their job.   Not shocking he's acting this way at all.

Don't know if I would paint with such a broad brush.  I served myself, made it up to E-6 before I decided I had enough.  While some E9's were as you described, many of them were good leaders who did a good job looking out for enlisted personnel. 

You are probably right about this guy though. 

Archived