• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

he may ate gotten approval for the sig n itself, but not where to put it.

(insert joke here)

Stadium policy does not permit opposing team banners hung over the wall, like his was.  He could be making a semantic argument by saying he "got approval for the sign" but not addressing the question of whether he was told he could put it in that spot.

Given that the guy has run for office, I have little doubt he knows how to tell a half-truth.

" he stood up against the 1%ers and fst cat bankers in Charlotte. "

Vote Mike Dobbs 2016 Fayetteviille Dog Catcher

As a vet, his guy sounded exactly like I expected to sound.  A butt hurt salty retired E9 who doesn't have any more NCOs to yell at.  He was bitching and complaining about not making money, as a retired E9 with 30+ he is making $3,800 in pension alone.  What a douche.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

he may have gotten approval for the sign itself, but not where to put it.

(insert joke here)

Stadium policy does not permit opposing team banners hung over the wall, like his was.  He could be making a semantic argument by saying he "got approval for the sign" but not addressing the question of whether he was told he could put it in that spot.

Given that the guy has run for office, I have little doubt he knows how to tell a half-truth.

I feel pretty confident that we won't be seeing any further signs hung by opposition fans from this point forward

14 minutes ago, The_Cannon said:

Everything he said was just dripping with righteous indignation.  Saying that Cam didn't respect him as a service man

So, by his explanation, he was in uniform?

Or does he think his sallow, fat face somehow identified him as such?

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

So, by his explanation, he was in uniform?

Or does he think his sallow, fat face somehow identified him as such?

Because he wore an Army hat, Cam was supposed to know he was a retired SgtMaj and his son in law was an AD SPC.  LOL

If I'm his CO, I'm gonna hit up the SPC first thing this morning for a height/weight check cause he is out of regs.

I would have to imagine that an individual using the veteran card for such a frivolous matter as getting his sign taken away that he willingly brought to the Carolina Panthers stadium with a giant Green Bay Packers logo stamped over an outline of the state of North Carolina is pretty damn low as observed by other veterans. Especially veterans who have lost limbs in war, and probably don't even get to attend such events nearly as regularly as this guy.

What makes it even more shameful is the fact that our players personally honored individual fallen veterans on Sunday.

All this guy is worried about is a sign. Get over yourself already.

As someone who can't afford to go to football games and has to choose which of my family's medical bills aren't going to get paid every month, I find his assertions that he's just a poor vet making "peanuts" (ie a fat military pension) yet he drops $4300 on tickets and a banner, like, incredibly insulting.

Archived