• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

Just now, PantherJD said:

Not that I think he deserves it, but I'd love to see the Panthers remake the sign (or give him his $500) and then give him some Cam Newton-signed Panthers gear along with that.  That would be the classy thing to do from the Panthers' perspective.

They should also put the date and the final score on the swag.

1 minute ago, PantherJD said:

Not that I think he deserves it, but I'd love to see the Panthers remake the sign (or give him his $500) and then give him some Cam Newton-signed Panthers gear along with that.  That would be the classy thing to do from the Panthers' perspective.

That sign didn'cost $500 dollars

1 minute ago, PantherJD said:

Not tvacationI think he deserves it, but I' d love to see the Panthers remake the sign (or give him his $500) and then give him some Cam Newton-signed Panthers gear along with that.  That would be the classy thing to do from the Panthers' perspective.

Totally agree. The sign wasn't ifOfffensive.

The fact he considered this his big vacation showa heS a fan.

Btw. Posting on a phone is goofy now.

18 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

If Panther employees approved this man's sign they need to be counseled about the stadium rules.

This should never be allowed to happen again.

Cam shouldn't have to be doing other Panther employees jobs for them.

He may have gotten approval for the sign itself, but not where to put it.

(insert joke here)

Stadium policy does not permit opposing team banners hung over the wall, like his was.  He could be making a semantic argument by saying he "got approval for the sign" but not addressing the question of whether he was told he could put it in that spot.

Given that the guy has run for office, I have little doubt he knows how to tell a half-truth.

Archived