• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've got plenty of family and friends who served.  Not a single one I know ever trades on it.

I can tell you what they think of a--holes who do trade on it, though.

I know not every fan is a good fan, sadly.

Heck, I've argued with idiots till I'm weary of arguing (both here and in real life),

Like the old saying goes "you can't fix stupid" it'll only drive you crazy trying. 

3 minutes ago, JakeR6 said:

Yeah, that's definitely it. 

Harassing people over the internet and mailing them poo is both juvenile and criminal. And posting someone's personal information and home address all over the internet like that is dangerous. That's how people get hurt or killed in real life.

lol I guess you need some baby shampoo too. 

Look, he has plastered his name all over. And he is a bitch. He pribaly needs some summer's eve too. If I had the money to waste on this fycker, I would too 

1 minute ago, JakeR6 said:

Harassing people over the internet and mailing them poo is both juvenile and criminal. And posting someone's personal information and home address all over the internet like that is dangerous. That's how people get hurt or killed in real life.

Yes. I think addresses go too far and it's irresponsible.  Ragging the guy on Facebook and Twitter is one thing but this takes it to the next level. I think the Dobs guy is wrong and comes across as a douche but this crosses the line IMO.  

1 minute ago, JakeR6 said:

Then maybe, just maybe, that stupid racist redneck shouldn't have made such a public ass of himself. Maybe he shouldn't have filed a police report calling it theft. Maybe he and his son in law should stop with the thinly veiled racist comments. Maybe he shouldn't go on the radio to talk about how much he was victimized.

You put that kind of stuff out there and expect others to play nice?

Fug that BS.

Oh God someone started a Mike Dobs parody twitter account @realmikedobs  Some examples 

@realmikedobs: . @PFTCommenter  look im not racist, i have a black friend

@realmikedobs: . @Panthers @CarPanthersNews @CameronNewton HEY GIMME MY SIGN BACK

Archived