• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, mr beauxjangles said:

Can someone please make a massive banner for the next home game that's just that picture of Cam running off the field with that banner?

That would be GOAT, but I will settle for a 8 by 5 North Carolina outline with a "Panther's Nation" on it

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Bhahahahaha, sulk in it. He actually has $10 bucks so far!!! LOL #1 is management Bhahahahahaha. Way to go Cam and company, your fans love this. This is how you earn respect. Cam protected his house. Period. Bhahahahahaha

Read the description. It's fake.

(somebody should probably tell Kroeger)

"If he wants to see heroes come visit true heroes. Come see what life is about," said Dobs. "And that's what makes me mad. You can say that you support the veterans and let all the balloons go wild, but do you really support? Cause you just disrespected me. And you knew I was a vet because I had the hat on."

Does that mean that if I have a Panthers hat on people should assume I'm a Panthers player?

1 minute ago, panik said:

"If he wants to see heroes come visit true heroes. Come see what life is about," said Dobs. "And that's what makes me mad. You can say that you support the veterans and let all the balloons go wild, but do you really support? Cause you just disrespected me. And you knew I was a vet because I had the hat on."

Does that mean that if I have a Panthers hat on people should assume I'm a Panthers player?

fug him and fug his hat

Archived