• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

hahaha they just completed roasted him on Highly Questionable, just laughing about it and calling him a total loser. They're giggling at the idea of police actually trying to charge Cam with something so stupid, and that this guy would bring it on himself even after his team lost.

Bomani at one point said he was the "saddest fan in the entire NFL"

They think its hilariously ridiculous, I love it.

2 hours ago, CCS said:

Neither the team or Cam should do anything. It sets a bad precedent that you can come in to our stadium and act like a jackass and then be rewarded for it.

I wish I could pie this more than once.  If they apologize to him, they might as well apologize to those douche canoes who disrupted multiple fans' evenings at the Colts game with that failure of an attempt to protest BOA. 

I personally think this is the stupidest argument by players and fans and especially Dobs that I have ever heard of.  Yet, it goes on and on.  Sort of embarrassed that the win was not good enough for our team, just stupid to mess with opposing fans stuff to me.  Dumbest cheese head hats i have ever seen, but they are fans, what do you expect?

but whatever, on to the Titans, where I am sure we won't have any signs

Archived