• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Dobs... the sign guy... oh my

Jeremy Igo

Per Deadspin, Newton is going to reach out to the Dobs

Just as this very important blog was going to press, it was reported that Newton is going to reach out to the Dobs family. Autographed swag heals all wounds. So this ends well for everyone, except, you know, the Packers.

[/quote]

http://deadspin.com/cam-newton-vs-the-packers-banner-has-a-happy-ending-1741473818

30 minutes ago, App Panther said:

This guy sounds like a con artist looking for a handout. 

Heard him on 610 this morning and it was like listening to Al Sharpton or something. Going on and on about how he is a veteran and makes peanuts. 

My response?

Low on money?  Don't spend 500 bucks on a sign, a--hole.

First off: A retired E-9 with 27 years of armed forces experience is receiving quite a healthy pension. Especially considering how nepotism is wide spread with government jobs - He's not poor.

Secondly: Using "Veteran preference" for acting like a complete d-bag is not aligned to the values he should have learned while serving.

I spent 11 years (mostly in Germany) in Active duty Army to include being stationed at Fort Bragg. D-Bags like this is why Fayetteville, NC which fancies itself to be "America's Hometown" embodies a culture of misery, a-holeness, and makeup a collective body of poo. 

V/R

Archived