• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad adults with cheese on their heads...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Why don't you buy a ticket and find out

I sit  in Club level and I get sick to bloody death of seeing this on this board

yesterday my section spent our day screaming while the people below us sat on their hands

if you don't spend money on tickets and in the case of PSL holders we have to buy them all, every year, then  don't criticize those who do

Fair point.

IMO, from all the away games that I have attended, Packer fans are OK with me and definitely a fun place to attend a game.  Much like the Steelers, Cowboys and Pats .... they travel well.  On a related note, Joe Buck made a comment about noise from the Packer fans.  From those that attended the game, how was BOA? 

35 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Why don't you buy a ticket and find out

I sit  in Club level and I get sick to bloody death of seeing this on this board

yesterday my section spent our day screaming while the people below us sat on their hands

if you don't spend money on tickets and in the case of PSL holders we have to buy them all, every year, then  don't criticize those who do

Ouch. It was a pun taking a stab at upset packer fans playing off an overused stereotype not meaning to offend.  Wine / Whine. Cheese(head).

For the record I prefer Cabernet over microbrew and try to get to games whenever possible. Hope this doesn't detract from your celebration.  

39 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Ouch. It was a pun taking a stab at upset packer fans playing off an overused stereotype not meaning to offend.  Wine / Whine. Cheese(head).

For the record I prefer Cabernet over microbrew and try to get to games whenever possible. Hope this doesn't detract from your celebration.  

For your information we drink Tito's vodka in club level because they don't sell Grey Goose in club level 

I stand by my statement not just to you but other people who criticize those who attend games  

people on here bitch  but do not buy tickets  or spend money on gas or sit in 85 traffic for hrs trying to get home 

Don't like the crowd, buy a ticket and participate

51 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

For your information we drink Tito's vodka in club level because they don't sell Grey Goose in club level 

I stand by my statement not just to you but other people who criticize those who attend games  

people on here bitch  but do not buy tickets  or spend money on gas or sit in 85 traffic for hrs trying to get home 

Don't like the crowd, buy a ticket and participate

Thank you for the clarification. 

For your information, I also stand by my statement.  The original comment was a pun poking fun at packer fans and I apologized if it offended you  

if you are still bent I suggest taking two or three more pulls of the Tito.  Might take the edge off. 

I thought it was awesome when we had them on 4th and goal and the end of the game. All I could hear was the crowd chant, "KEEP POUNDING" during the entire timeout. It was only fitting that Davis brought down the Int. If there were a lot of Packer fans there? I couldn't tell watching on the TV. Maybe cause they didn't have much to cheer about I guess?

Archived