• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Co get some love from NY Times

blackcat

36 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

lol at the Drudge pissing match.

I, too, think it's funny.  Yeah, I visit Drudge often, but for no obvious political reasons, you can find interesting stuff in there, especially if you take interest in what's happening in the world and not just our country.  

Honestly, you don't see too many sports stories on there, so when you do and it's about your QB, it's worth noting.  

39 minutes ago, blackcat said:

I, too, think it's funny.  Yeah, I visit Drudge often, but for no obvious political reasons, you can find interesting stuff in there, especially if you take interest in what's happening in the world and not just our country.  

Honestly, you don't see too many sports stories on there, so when you do and it's about your QB, it's worth noting.  

I just saw a link to a Bond movie article on Drudge.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-spectre-heading-75m-837618

No way I'm going to that movie now, obviously 007 is a  Product of the KKK.

23 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

VISITS TO DRUDGE 11/07/15

023,689,549 PAST 24 HOURS
688,631,667 PAST 31 DAYS
8,453,259,973 PAST YEAR

holy crap that's a bunch of bigoted racists. 

Not in this debate, but those numbers could easily be skewed. Those could be general hits, not unique views, so they could be counting refreshes, page redirects, etc. 

18k1kpu2r8p26jpg.jpg

aug-15-drudge-report.jpg

original.png

BAL79MxCQAID-Ud.png

20111108-drudge_treetax.jpg

A_x97NlCIAAN9He.jpg

i don't need to go on. linking to external articles does not grant objectivity, because framing is just as important as content. from the moment matt drudge quit the kansas city star to break the lewinsky scandal he had a frothing constituency base waiting with open arms to be led in ideology and information. drudge report is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of voters who latch onto bumpersticker philosophies and lazy, analysisless, bias-conforming echo chambers as the mainstay of their social and political ideology.

as a former extremely conservative racist white supremacist who this time ten years ago was campaigning for vernon robinson (remember him?) i spent years trawling drudge for all my news. it was my go-to, my default.

again, you should be embarrassed to utilize it. i sure as hell am now.

43 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

18k1kpu2r8p26jpg.jpg

aug-15-drudge-report.jpg

original.png

BAL79MxCQAID-Ud.png

20111108-drudge_treetax.jpg

A_x97NlCIAAN9He.jpg

i don't need to go on. linking to external articles does not grant objectivity, because framing is just as important as content. from the moment matt drudge quit the kansas city star to break the lewinsky scandal he had a frothing constituency base waiting with open arms to be led in ideology and information. drudge report is designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of voters who latch onto bumpersticker philosophies and lazy, analysisless, bias-conforming echo chambers as the mainstay of their social and political ideology.

as a former extremely conservative racist white supremacist who this time ten years ago was campaigning for vernon robinson (remember him?) i spent years trawling drudge for all my news. it was my go-to, my default.

again, you should be embarrassed to utilize it. i sure as hell am now.

Didn't  utilize it to propagate a political agenda.  Sounds like you did, which is fine, we live in a country which promotes that.  I simply found it interesting that  the NY Times showed interest in our QB and our team.   Let's relax and enjoy some respect for our team. 

Archived