• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Star Wars Trailer...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Can't. It got too full of all these mad bucks I'm making by never having any misfortune in my life. Had to move into the summer tower and it's just made of gold. 

#nopoors

You're whats wrong with this country, dude, with all your money-making and taking care of your own damn self and poo... pffffffffffffft.  :P

4 hours ago, ecu88 said:

Halo 5 bruh it's a whole new level of awesome with the physics of the game being better.  Jet pack + sniper = ftw

Damn. I am missing so much haha. My problem is that I would have to buy an Xbox One to play Halo 5. I don't even have WiFi at my house aside from my cell data. So apart from a poor college kid having to shell out 400 dollars for a new system, I'd have to get home Internet as well. 

Needless to say, along with season tickets for 2016, I know what I'm gettin myself as a graduation present in May haha

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's the deep, dark secret, Chris.

The Huddle is one of the companies he's talking about!

I knew it!!

Igo's using those damn dirty Norwegian rats instead of American muscle hamsters to power the servers.

That evil rat bastard. So is this an anonymous(e) phone call to the ASPCA or the Teamsters?

The prequels were more about George Lucas' ego than Star Wars.  He tried to show how clever he is and what great special effects he can make.  And it was a colossal failure (from an artistic point of view).  He somehow was able to lose the feel and heart of the original series, while keeping just enough names and places to call it Star Wars.  But this new movie looks to have the same feel and focus of the original.  It seems to be back to storytelling and the relationships between the characters rather than the flash of the prequels.  And they were smart to include everyone from the originals.  It brings it full circle while introducing new characters to lead future films.  Oh, and the casting seems so much better (but how could anything without Hayden Christianson not be). 

Archived