• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Star Wars Trailer...

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

getting ready to start watching all the other movies with my 8 year old in the next week. going to watch it in this order...4,5,1, 2, 3, 6.

my whole family is going to be going to watch the new one over the holidays when my brother and his wife are in town. absolutely cannot wait for this. i don't care what anyone says about any of them. i love it all and am as excited about the new one as i was for wach of the original 3. i won't be watching with any critical lenses at all. this is just an indulgement in fun the way the rest of them were.

anyone looking at these movies with a critic's eye is missing out on something wonderful. just enjoy it.

It's a disservice to not watch Clone Wars and Rebels

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

getting ready to start watching all the other movies with my 8 year old in the next week. going to watch it in this order...4,5,1, 2, 3, 6.

my whole family is going to be going to watch the new one over the holidays when my brother and his wife are in town. absolutely cannot wait for this. i don't care what anyone says about any of them. i love it all and am as excited about the new one as i was for wach of the original 3. i won't be watching with any critical lenses at all. this is just an indulgement in fun the way the rest of them were.

anyone looking at these movies with a critic's eye is missing out on something wonderful. just enjoy it.

FIFY

jedi-mind-trick-o.gif

There is no Phantom Menance.....

3 hours ago, chris999 said:

I dont mean moving the company overseas...

You do realize that moving a company or its manufacturing facilities overseas has a WORSE effect on the American economy over keeping the company on American soil and using foreign workers, right?

1 hour ago, csx said:

The last batch was so bad that I don't even care to watch the trailer.

The last batch were total George Lucas productions, from top to bottom (unlike the 70's and 80's batch).

Luckily for us Star Wars fans, the Disney purchase of the SW movie franchise role removed George Lucas from any controlling managerial or directoral role and reduced him to "adviser".  In other words, the Disney movie people recognized what a disaster Lucas made out of the most recent trilogy and paid him lots and LOTS of money to stay the fug out of it.

1 minute ago, chris999 said:

WTF is wrong with you people.

If you dont care about your fellow Americans than knock yourself out.

Maybe your boss replaces you tommorrow and you cant afford to see the movie.

Three things:

1. Disney makes money in all the countries in the world too. And all those people REALLY don't care about my fellow Americans.

2. The options for the folks who get replaced are be replaced by cheaper labor, be replaced by machines, or find new way to be valuable to the company. There is no option where everything just stays the same.

3. I've been pretty good with savings. If I lose my job tomorrow I could still afford a movie in a month.

3 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Bringing foreign workers here is used to lower American wages. Either pracice is not fair to American citizens who want to fight for a better life.

Maybe if we got government out of the role of handing over billions of dollars to politically favored companies, the markets would behave correctly.

1 minute ago, Udogg said:

You are an evil, evil man.  Don't subject your child to Jar Jar!!!   You are at the precipice,  you won't be able to take it back once you do it. 

And I hope the person who created that link burns in hell.

lol. it'sa an awesome theory. :)

Archived