• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Star Wars Trailer...

Jeremy Igo

I really hope they haven't overhyped this movie. It is a LucasFilm production, but this just reeks of overhype. I will still be there for the release but I will be supremely disappointed if it doesn't do justice to the original series.

Hopefully it will be as successful as 343 Industries was when they took Halo over from Bungie. Haven't played Halo 5 yet but Halo 4 was just as good as the original series, if not better. 

5 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

I really hope they haven't overhyped this movie. It is a LucasFilm production, but this just reeks of overhype. I will still be there for the release but I will be supremely disappointed if it doesn't do justice to the original series.

Hopefully it will be as successful as 343 Industries was when they took Halo over from Bungie. Haven't played Halo 5 yet but Halo 4 was just as good as the original series, if not better. 

Halo 5 bruh it's a whole new level of awesome with the physics of the game being better.  Jet pack + sniper = ftw

1 minute ago, chris999 said:

You will not find a bigger star wars fan that me.

But I am boycotting this movie do to disney's practices of firing American workers and replacing them with cheaper foreign labor.

If I have to boycott the new star wars to bring attention to the plight of the American worker, than so be it.

I'll stream it when it comes availible.

Shall I provide you with a list of companies that do the same thing for you to boycott as well? 

If so, be prepared to grow your own food and live like a hobo. 

9 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Yea, if you know other companies that fired their workers and lobbied Congress to allow them to hire forieners, I wouls like a list, they should be boycotted too.

All the big internet service providers, all US based tablet, cell phone and computer makers, all US based automakers, etc...

Of course, they do it in a politically correct manner, in that they allow people to leave, or downsize, and then they outsource to another nation.  They don't call it firing.

8 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Yea, if you know other companies that fired their workers and lobbied Congress to allow them to hire forieners, I wouls like a list, they should be boycotted too.

You can start with every american car manufacturer ever besides Tesla. 

Just now, chris999 said:

I dont mean moving the company overseas... I am talking about here on American soil.

Disney fired their American workers, broght workers from other countries to America to pay them less money thanAmericans, then had the Americans train them.

That is bullshit, and is what is wrong with this country.

I am not really sure that Disney pays them less than their American equivalent.  I have worked for a couple of companies that brought in a lot of foreign workers, and they generally made the same as their american counterparts.   But regardless, its better for the US as a whole to bring them here and pay them than to move the company's work overseas.  That way, at least some of the money gets funneled back into the US economy.

Archived