• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewarts chances...

PanthersAlv

Being Williams has taken the lead over Davis with most Rushing TD's in a single season (Davis had 12 in 2005)...

What do you think the chances are of getting 3 more Rushing TD's out of Stewart to tie that, or 4+ to take the second spot in that list?

Technically as a backup and being a rookie to boot.

I think that'd be pretty dam cool!

what do you think?

In my opinion Stewart is the meat and potatoes back out of the two........he's got the moves but with Power........he just runs out of gas on longer runs......lol!

But that is a nice problem for a short yardage back to have.......hehe.

Mark my words...........Stewart will be the back that few teams prepare for in a such manner that it will come back to bite them............

In my opinion Stewart is the meat and potatoes back out of the two........he's got the moves but with Power........he just runs out of gas on longer runs......lol!

Mark my words...........Stewart will be the back that few teams prepare for in a such manner that it will come back to bite them............

stewart has never run out of gas.

the difference between williams and stewart is while williams will try to out run and dodge defenders, stewart makes contact with just about every defender that doesn't get picked up by a blocker.

obviously, that slows him down.

That could be a big advantage in NY on Sunday and during the playoffs. On a similar note, I know that Goings plays a lot on ST but I think bringing Birmingham in as a change of pace back and a guy no one has seen all season could also be one of those moves that could confuse defenses.

Archived