• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attention New Members - New Validation Required to Post in Main Forum

Jeremy Igo

You can continue to post in all of the other forums, but to post in the main Panthers forum, you will need to validate your identity by donating a one time donation of dollar to the St Jude Children's hospital. 

If you feel you have been here a while now and should be exempt, create a support ticket stating your case. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You can continue to post in all of the other forums, but to post in the main Panthers forum, you will need to validate your identity by donating a dollar to the St Jude Children's hospital. 

If you feel you have been here a while now and should be exempt, create a support ticket stating your case. 

Is that a one-timer, or for every new topic?

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No, my master plan is collect all of these dollars and move the fat cash off shore and retire. 

I have the same plan with my vending company.

I have barrels of one dollar bills buried all over charlotte breaking bad style. 

Or do I? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• The last thing I want to do is read what the average fan thinks.  Most can't think past the last game they watched. Now we have people trying to say we were really pretty good last year and the whole problem was just Bryce.  The coaching staff, playcalling, play of the rest of the team was not good.  Giving up on a high draft pick after nearly killing him with 9 different starter at guard, horrible play calling and a below average run game is not a recipe for a rookie QB.  I'm not blind.  His play the first two weeks of this season was awful and 100% is not good enough to play QB in the NFL, starter or backup.  If this is who he is and there is no hope for improvement then he'll be out of the league soon enough.  Go watch the All 22 film.  There is a lot of horrible plays but there are also a lot of good one.  NFL level ability, throws and runs.  More than enough examples of good plays to say if he can play like that consistently then he can be an NFL starting QB. It's very easy to see the biggest problem now is his confidence which has caused him to regress even more and make his good traits average or worse and his bad traits look like they can't be fixed. We know he's a young kid. We know last year the panthers did a horrible job putting in a position to be successful. We know that our new head coach excels at helping and training QBs. We know we've already paid a good deal of his contract. We know he's very willing to learn and has a good attitude despite his situation. We know he has the raw ability to play at this level because he has already done it. There are a great number of reasons not to throw the kid out on his butt just yet. We are at the bottom of the league.  We don't have the pleasure of throwing any potential away. Worse case we miss out on a 4th or 5th round pick.  Best case, Canales is the real deal and he turns Bryce into the player he was in college but at the NFL level.