• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Hai... You are getting arrested... let me take a photo...

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, Datawire said:

Today I learn there is such a thing. Not sure how one would make a living with this Major but ok.

Green energy theory, application, zoning, and installation. Environmental policy and law. Storm water management and planning. I even got certified in ISO 14001. Most companies have an environmental officer these days, plus solar panels are selling more and more units every year. It's an emerging market.

4 hours ago, RRC2 said:

BoA shouldn't just provide loans for anybody that asks. If someone said they needed a loan to start their foray into ISIS, should BoA just pony up the funds? Of course not. And fracking is not terrorism, but it's really bad. And BoA should be ashamed to support something like that.

Isis is a denied party that the bank can not do business with. Fracking is apparently legal at this point in time, hence they can transact with a bank. Repelling inside a football stadium during MNF is apparently illegal at this point in time which is why anti Fracking dude is in the hooscal. 

I'm still mystified by two major things, like everyone else: 1) how did they get past security with all that gear and 2) how the hell did the people who were sitting in those seats where they lowered themselves not alert security quickly enough to prevent it from happening? Hell, if they were standing up (presumably it took a little time to hook everything up) in front of me, security would have been called pretty quickly.

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I'm all for protesting but let's make sure we do it where nobody will ever notice. We don't need people publically disrespecting our corporate overlords.

No one gives a s**t about our "corporate overlords". They disrespected our Panthers. Period. That's a 25 to life type of crime.

1 hour ago, RRC2 said:

Cool, when the ice melts and flooding across the world is an increased risk because of it, then you'll care.

While Iceland is melting, the ice around Antarctica is growing at a record pace. 

This is slso all part of a cycle that'll last longer than the human race, unless we stop blaming ourselves and learn to adapt to the changes that's happening.

Archived