• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Hai... You are getting arrested... let me take a photo...

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

You folks are missing the bigger issue here, that Jerry Richardson support fracking by proxy. By standing by and doing nothing, he says he doesn't care about the environment. Send a message, and take BoA off the stadium. Replace it with Wells Fargo or something.

no one is missing the bigger picture... we just dont care.... because fracking is nothing more than pumping poo out of the ground more efficiently than its been done in the past.  

1 minute ago, RRC2 said:

BoA shouldn't just provide loans for anybody that asks. If someone said they needed a loan to start their foray into ISIS, should BoA just pony up the funds? Of course not. And fracking is not terrorism, but it's really bad. And BoA should be ashamed to support something like that.

well terrorism is also a really bad investment so I doubt they'd go for that, but your comparison of financing Natural Gas exploration to high treason is duly noted.

Just curious to all those suggesting we just dump B of A; do any of y'all have a legal background to get out of the 20 year contract we have with them?

& these "protesters" got 2 mins of "fame" on TV and ultimately accomplished nothing but displacing fans who went to support their team. Not to mention, even with licensed professionals, equipment can malfunction so there was no guarantee that others couldn't have been harmed so IDK why someone would support something in which could endanger other people's well being. Just me though.

There are appropriate ways to advocate for a cause. This is not one of them. Pulling a stupid stunt does not get the word out.  It just gets attention to the stupid stunt.  These idiots are not people I have any respect for.  They are attention.whores who have no respect for the rights and safety of others.  I have no desire to support or care about their cause because of their behavior.  

I hope they spend a lot of time in jail.

30 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

BoA shouldn't just provide loans for anybody that asks. If someone said they needed a loan to start their foray into ISIS, should BoA just pony up the funds? Of course not. And fracking is not terrorism, but it's really bad. And BoA should be ashamed to support something like that.

all I know is that you are senselessly attacking Jerry Richardson.

im no fan of BOA but not because of fracking.

bbec2b9a04e462be4edc735222fab0b6.gif

Protesting is fine, but at the expense of the hundreds of people who spent their hard earned money to watch a MNF football game? The folks that had to get evacuated from their seats, they could've saved the whole year or received the seats as gifts but the game was ruined for them. 

2 hours ago, RRC2 said:

I applaud them. They really wanted to show their right to protest, and they did it peacefully.

If they gave two shits about their cause they would have climbed to the top of the BofA high rise and jumped holding their banner. 

Then they make the ultimate sacrifice to plead their case and we don't have asshattery at our football game.  Everyone wins.  Trying to get that pathetic little banner some national air time showed arrogance above and beyond what they were trying to accomplish.  They should have jumped. 

6 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If they gave two shits about their cause they would have climbed to the top of the BofA high rise and jumped holding their banner. 

Then they make the ultimate sacrifice to plead their case and we don't have asshattery at our football game.  Everyone wins.  Trying to get that pathetic little banner some national air time showed arrogance above and beyond what they were trying to accomplish.  They should have jumped. 

Flying Elvises would have been much better.

These guys were obvious amateurs.

Didn't even dress up.

58 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

You saw it in St. Louis where the Rams players supported the Black Lives Matter movement. This WASN'T DANGEROUS, and if they killed somebody they would've been charged for it. As it was, nobody was hurt and it was a harmless protest.

this is exactly the childish attitude that makes people want to punch you in the face. "if they killed somebody they would have been charged for it"

HOW ABOUT NOT FUGGING KILLING SOMEONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

you're an immature douche who doesn't care about who you hurt along the way, as long as you get what you want, just like every other 9 year old.

Archived