• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Hai... You are getting arrested... let me take a photo...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Cat said:

I don't mind the protest and I get why they did it but if I was sitting in that section with my son and they can flying down from above I'd be PISSED! Putting others at risk is not ok. 

This exactly.  Idc what they believe or want to protest... they can do whatever they want, until they start putting others in danger.

It's not a "police state" when you get arrested for

1. Violating the terms of your ticket that expressly claims that leaving designated seating areas qualifies as trespassing.

2. putting hundreds of people in danger in a crowded public place

Good grief, people.

3 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

This implies that they didn't think out what they'd do and it'd be risky. If they're willing to strap themselves in, I have confidence that they are doing it in a safe manner.

You put too much faith in random people. 

Just now, RRC2 said:

If Taylor Swift or any other musical performer rappelled down a concert venue, you'd raise no concerns about others' safety. Here, you think it's some hack job thought of at the least minute.

Taylor Swift would also have licensed trained professionals and you can bet she'd be on the hook for millions in damages if something went wrong.  Whereas the panthers are on the hook for millions in damages in this case.  See how this works?

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Taylor Swift would also have licensed trained professionals and you can bet she'd be on the hook for millions in damages if something went wrong.  Whereas the panthers are on the hook for millions in damages in this case.  See how this works?

sad that even needs to be explained. 

2 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

You folks are missing the bigger issue here, that Jerry Richardson support fracking by proxy. By standing by and doing nothing, he says he doesn't care about the environment. Send a message, and take BoA off the stadium. Replace it with Wells Fargo or something.

why is it BoA's fault for providing loans?  Isn't that what they do?  Why should a bank be an arbiter of morals? Should they deny your mortgage application if you cheat on your wife or lie on your taxes?

4 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

You folks are missing the bigger issue here, that Jerry Richardson support fracking by proxy. By standing by and doing nothing, he says he doesn't care about the environment. Send a message, and take BoA off the stadium. Replace it with Wells Fargo or something.

And now we see your true colors...a shill for Wells Fargo. I'm sorry, but their investment options leave a lot to be desired. And I like money and raping the natural beauty around me, and fracking goes well with those interests. #NoLivesMatter.....erm...Imeanblacklivesmatter.....

Archived