• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Hai... You are getting arrested... let me take a photo...

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

So apparently the protestors have a huddle mole... joined yesterday, going in every thread shilling for them...  yep...  

Let me know how that goes with JR dumping BoA dumbass.

Damn, I didn't even notice his post count.  Troll confirmed...

5 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

Think of it this way. When you go to BoA, you know how there's some idiot fans who still don't like Cam and let you know about it whenever he makes a mistake. It's like that.

Yeah and I expect to hear that football related idiocy at a football game.

What I don't expect is some tree hugging hippie rappelling from the rafters talking about fracking each other up the ass. 

17 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

I think the Panthers need to seriously consider moving away from BoA as a serious sponsor if the organization is really behind fracking. Carolina has shown before it's not afraid to ditch a sponsor (Ericcson) after some controversy.

You are a moron... do you realize that groundwater and gas have always existed next to and mixed with each other in the groung.  Get of the computer and stop using electricity generated by all that horrible fracked natural gas.

Im still trying to figure out how they got in the stadium with ropes, repel gear, and a giant banner.... when I have to put my cellphone in a clear pastic bag and pass the gustapo inspection 

55 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

fuging assholes... you want to protest, get a banner or sign and stand on the street. Don't endanger other people by doing a stupid stunt to get on TV.  Zero respect for them or their cause.

I'm with ya almost 100%. Cause might still be legit but yeah terrible way to go about promoting it. Dangerous and putting others at risk. 

1 minute ago, chris999 said:

I applaud them.

The government doesnt listen to the wishes of the people anymore, so these people found a way to promote their cause.

Our Founders would have been proud.

Sad to see so many of you supporting the police state.

Anyway, Ill leave it at that, this is probably tinderbox stuff.

I don't mind the protest and I get why they did it but if I was sitting in that section with my son and they can flying down from above I'd be PISSED! Putting others at risk is not ok. 

Archived