• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh Hai... You are getting arrested... let me take a photo...

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

They kill Gay People? 

Don't they? I mean from the way certain groups talked about Chick Fil A, thats what i assumed. IDK, i never paid much attention, too busy shoving chicken nuggets into my mouth...........Dammit, now you clowns got me craving Chick Fil A and the bastards close in 20 min.

26 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

1) If it was called Chick Fil A Field/Arena/Stadium, the Panthers would no longer play Sunday home games, as Chick Fil A isn't open on that day.

2) Chick Fil A's stance on homosexuals would make it a terrible organization for the Panthers to partner with.

Banks are closed on Sunday's too

13 minutes ago, RRC2 said:

Yes and no. They have ATMs that are open, and banks don't close on Sundays out of principle the way Chick Fil A does. CFA would see to it that we play our games on Saturdays, which would mean they couldn't be televised nationally because of college football agreements with networks. Who knows if they'd be televised at all? I know I don't want to have to listen to all the games on the radio. 

Do you even watch football?

55 minutes ago, csx said:

It's not a big mystery that I'm going to agree with tactics of people I agree with philosophy. That is generally how the world works. I just don't find football to be the sacred environment others do. 

But just like rrc troll boy youve missed the point entirely, who cares about the football aspect...  they willingly put the people below them in danger and also the firemen and police that had to deal with them.  It doesnt matter that it was a football game, it was a public venue with innocent bystanders around.

Thanks for at least openly admitting you wouldnt support the protest if it wasn't something you agreed with.  A shitty attitude but at least you're honest.

2 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

But just like rrc troll boy youve missed the point entirely, who cares about the football aspect...  they willingly put the people below them in danger and also the firemen and police that had to deal with them.  It doesnt matter that it was a football game, it was a public venue with innocent bystanders around.

Thanks for at least openly admitting you wouldnt support the protest if it wasn't something you agreed with.  A shitty attitude but at least you're honest.

Like one of the idiots said, had they of fallen and hurt or God forbid, killed someone, they would have been charged. So, theres that. 

1 hour ago, RRC2 said:

Has anybody other than the people on the board described this protest as dangerous? i've seen no media report it as such, but you assume it is.

Does it matter?  People who work for the media (especially print media) are completely out of touch with reality.  We'll probably read about how dangerous it was in the paper sometime next week.

14 hours ago, frash.exe said:

Can't just call everything you disagree with a "narrative"

it's not very compelling

13 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

When there are volumes of empirical data, actual numbers, that support the fact that the earth is warming.... it isn't really a narrative. 

Can't just let somebody counter-troll, and roll with it?  I had him dumbfounded for a min... c'mon!

Archived