• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Props to the Stadium Effects Crew

chknwing

6 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Not sure.

I am very pleased with our new stadium presense, but watching at hope on TV i still heard a lot of cheering for the Colts. That doesnt happen much at most other venues.

Carolina;s culture is improving, no doubt. But the Carolinas still have leftover fans from before the Panthers that are loyal to their old teams before 95. Also considering Charlotte is in the middle of the Eastern seabord, it is an easy destination for traveling fans to visit.

I just wish that our stadium sounded like all Panthers fans. Soon I hope.

I don't where the mics were but from where I sat the Colts fans were very quiet,and made little noise outside of the cheers when they came back. The Eagle fans were a lot louder and more obnoxious last week.

2 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Do love the "Keeeeeeeeeeeep"  ->>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Pouuuuuuuuuuuuuunding"  chant. Sounded so loud prior to kickoff. 

And in the 4th quarter (or was it OT?).  That chant seemed to re-energize our D.  Powerful.  The crowd brought it last night.

3 hours ago, Krucid said:

Gotta say this was the loudest i have ever heard the crowd on tv. The Patriots game a few years back was loud, but not like this.

You could hear the crowd doing chants and just generally being loud. I don't know if it was something espn was doing, but it was loud.

Trust me when I say this.  ESPN had nothing to do with what you heard on TV.  It was loud as fug in there.  Probably what made me the happiest, was that it was that loud 1st - 4th downs for a majority of the time on defense, which is not typical of our fans tbh.  It's an exciting time for us right now.

4 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I don't where the mics were but from where I sat the Colts fans were very quiet,and made little noise outside of the cheers when they came back. The Eagle fans were a lot louder and more obnoxious last week.

No unfortunately it was mainly Carolina fans cheering while we were on offense. That was my biggest qualm with the crowd last night. Seemed like our fanbase forgot that you're supposed to shut up from the time the Panthers enter the offensive huddle until the snap

46 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

No unfortunately it was mainly Carolina fans cheering while we were on offense. That was my biggest qualm with the crowd last night. Seemed like our fanbase forgot that you're supposed to shut up from the time the Panthers enter the offensive huddle until the snap

it's a process

5 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

Maybe they need reading lessons. The crawler around the stadium and one of the ten things Panther fans should know specifically said to be quiet when we are on offense

Archived