• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Props to the Stadium Effects Crew

chknwing

7 minutes ago, Dex said:

Crowd sounded great all night.

I don't know if ESPN turned up the crowd noise for entertainment sake or the crowd was just that pissed off... but when the captains came out for the overtime coin toss the 'Refs You Suck' chants were EXTREMELY audible and it sounded amazing. If the crowd was still rocking around midnight last night after a deflating fourth quarter and it sounded as good live as it did on TV, those sitting on their couches missed one heck of an experience.

Just now, Adb6368 said:

I don't know if ESPN turned up the crowd noise for entertainment sake or the crowd was just that pissed off... but when the captains came out for the overtime coin toss the 'Refs You Suck' chants were EXTREMELY audible and it sounded amazing. If the crowd was still rocking around midnight last night after a deflating fourth quarter and it sounded as good live as it did on TV, those sitting on their couches missed one heck of an experience.

nope I was right there in the thick of where that chant was. it was loud as prolly 1000+ joined in on it.

1 minute ago, Adb6368 said:

I was there and it was that loud. People were furious.

I was there as well and it was loud!  Oh, and the refs did suck!  I still say that was NOT a catch for the Colts.  That ball moved.  They were trying everything they could to give the media darling Andrew Suck the ballgame.  I had two obnoxious Colts fans sitting right behind me too.  Talked so much poo about Cam being a selfish player and were yelling things like "it's a team game Cam!"  There's also a Saints fan that sits in our section and comes to the games who, until last night, was actually alright (if you can believe that...LOL!).  He was running his mouth afterward about how we "pulled one out".  I leaned down and said to him as he was leaving, "yeah we did, but so did y'all this past Sunday."  He said, "you keep believing that."  LOL!  Really?  You won by 3 on a last second FG...just as well did.  Freakin' Saints fans.  I should have known his true colors would show.  I hate Saint's fans! 

FUG ALL OF THE HATERS!  Go Panthers!  7-0 BABY!

1 hour ago, Carolina said:

I was there as well and it was loud!  Oh, and the refs did suck!  I still say that was NOT a catch for the Colts.  That ball moved.  They were trying everything they could to give the media darling Andrew Suck the ballgame.  I had two obnoxious Colts fans sitting right behind me too.  Talked so much poo about Cam being a selfish player and were yelling things like "it's a team game Cam!"  There's also a Saints fan that sits in our section and comes to the games who, until last night, was actually alright (if you can believe that...LOL!).  He was running his mouth afterward about how we "pulled one out".  I leaned down and said to him as he was leaving, "yeah we did, but so did y'all this past Sunday."  He said, "you keep believing that."  LOL!  Really?  You won by 3 on a last second FG...just as well did.  Freakin' Saints fans.  I should have known his true colors would show.  I hate Saint's fans! 

FUG ALL OF THE HATERS!  Go Panthers!  7-0 BABY!

make sure you collect his tears when the saints are rebuilding next year

Gotta say this was the loudest i have ever heard the crowd on tv. The Patriots game a few years back was loud, but not like this.

You could hear the crowd doing chants and just generally being loud. I don't know if it was something espn was doing, but it was loud.

8 minutes ago, chknwing said:

make sure you collect his tears when the saints are rebuilding next year

You know its funny.  At the Philly game he was talking about how he thinks Brees and Payton will both be gone, basically packing the season in.  They beat the Giants and all of the sudden they are awesome again.  Typical Saints fan.  No clue.

2 hours ago, chknwing said:

nope I was right there in the thick of where that chant was. it was loud as prolly 1000+ joined in on it.

I was in it too. That game was absolute bullshit from an officiating standpoint. It was very satisfying to chant "ref you suck".

What I found great though, was that the more fairweather fans cleared out toward the end of the game. But the 75% full stadium was even louder without them. This could be the year that our fanbase comes into its own. The last two weeks are evidence of this 

Archived