• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Upgrade - Few Things of Note

Jeremy Igo

The Huddle has been upgraded and much improved. Mainly posting from mobile devices actually works now. 

There are still some lingering issues that we know about and are looking into. 

1. If you cannot post from desktop or mobile device, try clearing the browser cache. This has worked for most people. Some folks have had issues with this not working on some iphones, not sure why. 

2. Notifications - You can play with your notification settings in your account settings. There you can turn off sounds and other options. 

1.jpg.2110871ef9c8d04bcaec271a4269cd95.j

3. Activity Streams - I know they aren't working properly yet. Working on it. I will be setting up a new default activity stream for everyone soon. 

its probably known issue already but the forum titles don't show up unless you hover the mouse cursor over them. minor no big deal. After clearing my browser cache everything else seems to work fine.  haven't figured out how to turn off the systray notifications yet though.

Tags don't seem to be working in the Panthers forum.  When I click on a tag, very little content shows up, even though I know there are many more topics with the same tag.

For instance, I clicked on the Josh Norman tag that's attached to this forum post:

Only 1 result shows up for an article.  Not even this current entry tagged with Josh Norman shows up.

The search feature doesn't seem to be searching the forum.  Only blogs & articles are showing up.

Archived