• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another rainy game in Charlotte

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Anyone know where I can get a Frogg Togg lite rain suit? I'm in Mathews at Hampton Inn, but I'll drive wherever within reason to get one.

Cabelas or Gander Mountain here on the south end. I bought a Frogg Togg prior to Saints game in 2013. Love the damn thing.

8 minutes ago, SCP said:

Cabelas or Gander Mountain here on the south end. I bought a Frogg Togg prior to Saints game in 2013. Love the damn thing.

9 minutes ago, SCP said:

Thanks. I will head over there. 

14 minutes ago, SCP said:

Pshh.. You don't need any of that A good Ol' Military Poncho will do you fine. You can find them cheap at an Army Navy store.

28 minutes ago, Dunn said:

Driving from Raleigh to get rained on...and Im happy about it!

I'm driving from Tryon, NC. for those who don't know where that's at, it's in the western part of the Carolinas on the state line about halfway in between Asheville and Spartanbug. 

But I'm with you. 1.5 hour drive to get poured on and I will love every minute of it! Haha.

Archived