• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons 0-2 in NFC South

Jeremy Igo

16 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Losing to GB would not be a totally bad thing imho. Don't necessarily want to lose it, but beating them in January would be much better.

Not playing them in GB in January is the point of beating them now.

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Saints have a lot of new pieces, but it looks like they are putting them together.  Obviously their D can be sceored on, but I don't like the way we match up against them in a shootout. 

The D sucked today. But the Giants had 6(!!!) drive extending penalties for 1st downs after 3rd down stops. I don't usually complain about the refs, but we won, so it might not sound as much like sour grapes. They called a hold on Breaux on a sack fumble that gave the ball back to NY when they were down 42-28. There wasn't even any contact until the ball was on the ground.

The refs absolutely sucked today. Saints threw the ball 50 times and the Giants didn't have a single PI/holding. While the Giants got one every single drive. It was absurd.

2 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

The D sucked today. But the Giants had 6(!!!) drive extending penalties for 1st downs after 3rd down stops. I don't usually complain about the refs, but we won, so it might not sound as much like sour grapes. They called a hold on Breaux on a sack fumble that gave the ball back to NY when they were down 42-28. There wasn't even any contact until the ball was on the ground.

The refs absolutely sucked today. Saints threw the ball 50 times and the Giants didn't have a single PI/holding. While the Giants got one every single drive. It was absurd.

Why are you here? Go back to your sh*tty place until we play again.

2 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I. Am always. Here!!!!!!

Mods, can you change my name to that? Iamalwayshere? Jesus Christ. 

Im here because you're division rivals and I enjoy football talk.

Maybe if you just changed your name to not have "Saints" in it you wouldn't get accosted every time you post?  

Just a suggestion.

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

FYI they also lost to the Bucs at home.  As long as WE beat the Bucs at home, we only need a split to win our 3rd straight crown.  In other words, right now we have what amounts to a 3 and 5 game lead over our competition.

Div record only matters if our overall record is the same. 

Archived