• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Color Rush Unis?

CatMan72

The jersey will be the normal "electric blue" jersey. An NFL team can only have a home, away, and one alternate jersey.

Normally you can only wear your alternate jersey twice in a season. It appears that we are allowed (or maybe forced) to wear it a 3rd time for this "color rush" game.

Blue pants will be the distinguishing feature of our jersey that week. Cowboys will be wearing one of their famous throwbacks.

I hope they do not put them in Carolina Panther blue from helmet to cleats. They will look like a bunch of freakishly huge smurfs.

My guess is both teams will be dressed from head to to toe in the one color. Panthers will be carolina panthers blue and Cowboys will be navy blue.

Not sure how I will like watching that on the field.

Maybe they will have blue turf as well with a blue ball and the refs will be wearing monochromatic blue stripes.

Color Rush!!!

What's crazy is the year we had black pants for the first time, earlier that year Madden had a mess up where for the first couple of days you could wear black pants which was odd at the time because we didn't officially have those...

and this year I remember seeing blue pants at E3...

So it will be all blue

The jersey will be the normal "electric blue" jersey. An NFL team can only have a home, away, and one alternate jersey.

Normally you can only wear your alternate jersey twice in a season. It appears that we are allowed (or maybe forced) to wear it a 3rd time for this "color rush" game.

Blue pants will be the distinguishing feature of our jersey that week. Cowboys will be wearing one of their famous throwbacks.

Jags have Black, White, Teal, and Yellow though

I hope they do not put them in Carolina Panther blue from helmet to cleats. They will look like a bunch of freakishly huge smurfs.

My guess is both teams will be dressed from head to to toe in the one color. Panthers will be carolina panthers blue and Cowboys will be navy blue.

Not sure how I will like watching that on the field.

Maybe they will have blue turf as well with a blue ball and the refs will be wearing monochromatic blue stripes.

Color Rush!!!

The NFL doesn't allow changing of helmets anymore =\

Where did anyone say anything about blue pants? I haven't read this entire thread, but I heard earlier in the year that the color rush thing was just the NFL pushing to have colored jerseys vs colored jerseys on Thursday nights. Nothing about pants. 

Archived