• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Color Rush Unis?

CatMan72

I can dig an all-blue. I honestly wish we'd vary it up a bit with our uniforms. Blue on black, black on black, and blue on blue for at least 3 of our home games each year. You keep the other 5 home games the same, or throw on the blue on blue for when we play a team that wants to wear white. Just give a shake up for more than one or two games each season.

Ive never felt like blue pants would look very good. If they do end up looking cool, should they exist, then allow me to be the first to push for a black jersey on blue pant combo. Because that would be absolutely lethal.

I've actually wanted to see a black jersey/blue pants combo for awhile now.  I liked the black jersey/silver pants look when we first got the team, but lately it's gotten a little stale to me.  It's not a bad look by any means, but the all-white and all-black looks are definitely our signature looks.  Anyway, I'm not sure how the black-on-blue would look with a silver helmet, but the rest could look nice.

Archived