• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this Pic - Levine Childrens Hospital Edition

chknwing

must suck doing this poo ... i mean my body is Hurting after throwing it around all week and then being dragged around to show that i am a harmless human being despite being super human in my physique .... 

If I'm playing as hard as these boys are and doing it since i was 6 years old... beating my body up... the last thing i want is to be dragged around. 

I want my body to HEAL.... and this coming from someone who used to dance Salsa all the time... and feeling it in my heels - These boys have been doing it for longer 

must suck doing this poo ... i mean my body is Hurting after throwing it around all week and then being dragged around to show that i am a harmless human being despite being super human in my physique .... 

If I'm playing as hard as these boys are and doing it since i was 6 years old... beating my body up... the last thing i want is to be dragged around. 

I want my body to HEAL.... and this coming from someone who used to dance Salsa all the time... and feeling it in my heels - These boys have been doing it for longer 

Appreciate the concern, but I think that's our rookie class, correct?  So a bunch of them were inactive or had very limited play.  Only Delaire, Mayo & Funchess really played much against the Eagles.

Marlowe, Wegher, D. Williams (injury), Shaq (injury) - inactive

CAP - 1 snap

Funchess had 18 snaps

Mayo had 20 snaps

Delaire had 35 snaps

This year's participants:

Shaq Thompson - a giant Ace of Hearts

Devin Funchess - Spongebob Squarepants

Cameron Artis-Payne - Captain America

Daryl Williams - apparently, he's a globe

David Mayo - Mr Incredible (I think; why the Mario mustache?)

Ryan Delaire - Buzz Lightyear 

Dean Marlowe - a hippo ballerina (always love to see who gets that one)

Damiere Byrd - a giant Macaw (how appropriate)

Arthur Miley - Superman (with a weird hat)

Haha! Not as clever as the Peter King spoof, but equally idiotic. 

Archived