• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaerpernick - No one likes me, Everyone hates me

chknwing

It's not sad at all. He's had it coming. He runs his mouth and carries himself like a thirteen year old. Maybe if he makes progressions in his reads rather than David Carr them, maybe he would be respected more. Cam is the best QB to come out in this new generation. RG3 flopped, Kaep flopped, and now Luck is showing a decline. The media was blowing all these guys while Cam was getting flack for improving. You can include Bradford in this new generation as well. I'm also not sold on Dalton until he does something in the playoffs.

MHS' three one-liners that describe how serious this is(please rate on an overall scale of 1-10):

• His only friend is now coaching in Michigan.
  • He plays near "Suicide Bridge" (Golden Gate's nickname)--He would do it to, but you have to drive to get there and he hasn't had a drive since 2014. 
  • I heard he befriended Panthers United on Facebook. 

First of all, just kidding PU.  That was a cheap shot. I support you. 

Secondly, I don't feel bad about this because I think of him kissing his scrawny biceps (his version of Cam's TD celebration) and mocking Cam's superman pose during the playoffs. 

He's a douche, maybe one of the top 3 douches in sports, but I'm starting to feel really bad for this dummy. I also feel bad for RG3, andI hated how the media slurped him at first. 

They may both be douchey and overhyped (at least early in their careers) but it's a bummer to see such talent go to waste. I hope they both realize their potential, just not on their respective lame ass teams. 

Archived