• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL WTF SI.COM

chknwing

"Panthers maintain unbeaten status, squeak by resilient Eagles"

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/26/nfl-week-7-panthers-eagles-jonathan-stewart

Carolina squeaked by the resilient eagles?  Are you fuging kidding me?  Carolina dominated that game start to finish. The eagles never led.  The article itself is fine but that headline makes me want to jump through my monitor and choke slam a motherfuger.

"Panthers maintain unbeaten status, squeak by resilient Eagles"

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/26/nfl-week-7-panthers-eagles-jonathan-stewart

Carolina squeaked by the resilient eagles?  Are you fuging kidding me?  Carolina dominated that game start to finish. The eagles never led.  The article itself is fine but that headline makes me want to jump through my monitor and choke slam a motherfuger.

I stopped caring last night after they did that pre game special on Garbage A$$ Sam Bradford, as if Cam's season isn't more significant.

I really want us to go undefeated and hoist that trophy. There would be no more Giant FU to everybody not apart of #PantherNation

We actually did squeak by. We really could have lost that game. 

We squeaked by Seattle.  The Panthers were blasting the Eagles if it weren't for a few controversial penalties.  The Ginn INT/Fumble/Incomplete, whatever it was, questionable call could have gone either way.  Malcolm Jenkins INT at the end of the 1st half?  Not even a sniff of a review, unbelievable because I swear that ball hit the ground.  The weird review of the tipped ball then subsequent pass-interference call?  Never seen that before.  Strange officiating night all around, but the Panthers throughly dominated the game on the ground and with their defense.  It wasn't that close.

Archived