• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I ask again:  HOW IN THE SAM fuging fug fug CAN THAT BE CHALLENGED?

"Reinstating the pass interference" WHAT THE ACTUAL fug?  I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE IN MY 20+ YEARS OF WATCHING THIS TEAM.

I even tweeted Mike pereira to ask him for clarification on the Corey Brown one in the first half and have yet to get a response. 

Other people here are claiming that play, as well as 12 men on the field are challengeable, but then they pulled this poo with the pass interference.  It's a fuging jjoke.   They are fuging freestyling with the rules as they go lol and the nfl sits by idly.  Pisses me the fug off. 

And furthermore, how the fug do you reinstate a pass interference call that was technically never made?  I gave the example in my thread about it how I've seen challenges made on fumble plays where the ball carrier was facemasked but no call was made during the play...   The play was reviewed, refs see repeated replays of the blatant facemask they missed, and they can't call it after the replay because they didn't call it live. 

I give up trying to understand this poo.   How the fug are fans ever gonna fully understand the rules if their own fuging refs make up their own from game to game?  It's bullshit. 

Edited by Proudiddy
  • Pie 1