• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Some Panther Gear. $25 off $25+ NFL Shop Update Deal Expired :(

chknwing

may be over. dunno

When I originally looked at the initial link I think there was 8 hours left on the promotion.  I am going to assume it was a big mistake on their part.  $25 off a $25 ( or more ) seems like a mistake.  Its pretty much like saying "Here is a free $25 coupon.  $25 off a $50 purchase is what it probably should have been or maybe $75.  

Not trying to bump this thread or anything but to the people who signed up for this deal and did not get a coupon, you may want to check your email.  Mine showed up tonight ( Saying they are sorry for the delay ) and they give you till the 31st to use it.  $25 off with a $25.01 purchase or higher with free shipping.  Someone was saying that the did not let you add Nike gear..etc but it allowed me to use it just fine.  Only worked on NFLshop.com and not the panthers store.   My wives actually showed up in her spam folder so you may want to check there also.  Figured id give a heads up.

Not trying to bump this thread or anything but to the people who signed up for this deal and did not get a coupon, you may want to check your email.  Mine showed up tonight ( Saying they are sorry for the delay ) and they give you till the 31st to use it.  $25 off with a $25.01 purchase or higher with free shipping.  Someone was saying that the did not let you add Nike gear..etc but it allowed me to use it just fine.  Only worked on NFLshop.com and not the panthers store.   My wives actually showed up in her spam folder so you may want to check there also.  Figured id give a heads up.

got mine too. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived