• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*IF* both the Packers and Panthers stay undefeated until they play one another....

Jeremy Igo

I believe the Panthers will be 7-0.  I hate waiting for primetime games, especially Sundays.  Monday night game will be fun I'll get off work at 930pm and catch the second half.  When the Panthers are playing this good it's hard to not just be floating through the week just for game day. Lol

I believe the Panthers will be 7-0.  I hate waiting for primetime games, especially Sundays.  Monday night game will be fun I'll get off work at 930pm and catch the second half.  When the Panthers are playing this good it's hard to not just be floating through the week just for game day. Lol

I totally agree with this, I hate having to wait till SNF or MNF I rather the games to be at 1:00.

That wasn't "They might make a trade for Smitty".. that was a host on ESPN suggesting trades.. there were two, one was of us trading for Boldin and the other GB trading for Smitty

Seems like to me we should try to make a trade for Boldin if we could.  We're 6-0 and any way of improving the team this year so we have a better shot at the Super Bowl should be done.  It's not every year you're in contention.

3 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Just saw on Fox where this game is listed at 1.  So can this still change? Would like a 4 oclock deal.

I think they have finalized it as 1 pm start.  I know both fox and cbs can protect 1 game from being flexed...not sure if fox actually did that in this case.

I wish it was 4. To me those are the best times. Great for ttailgating or getting stuff done and ends early enough to get home and recover and watch the late game.

Gonna have to work my NFL connection and lobby for at least one 4 pm game next year. Sept is ideal for that. 

Archived