• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*IF* both the Packers and Panthers stay undefeated until they play one another....

Jeremy Igo

It could be cross flexed to CBS which was introduced last year, but CBS would have to give up a big game back to Fox in return in another week which I'd be very surprised if they were willing to do that since they have a pretty good game already for that time slot.

The 4:25 timeslot is exclusive to the network with the double header. The other network's afternoon games start at 4:05 and there is no procedure in the TV rules for a game to be moved from 1 PM to 4:05 PM 

Ohhhhh, did not know that. Very interesting. 

Ohhhhh, did not know that. Very interesting. 

I'm actually not 100% on CBS having to give a big game back to Fox in return for a cross flex but I feel like I remember that being the case. Anyway, we will know by tomorrow if the GB game is getting moved because 12 days notice is required for all flex games with the exception of week 17 where they can wait until after week 16.

I can't imagine a potential 7-0 vs 7-0 being at 1pm EST. 

The option is still out there to flex it to SNF, so, we'll see, I guess. 3-4 Philly at 2-5 Dallas is not a good match up. No Romo, either. There's a chance. Like Bartin said, we'll find out tomorrow. 

I can't imagine a potential 7-0 vs 7-0 being at 1pm EST. 

The option is still out there to flex it to SNF, so, we'll see, I guess. 3-4 Philly at 2-5 Dallas is not a good match up. No Romo, either. There's a chance. Like Bartin said, we'll find out tomorrow. 

I thought this also but seeing the TV adds for this weeks Sunday night game between Denver and Green Bay billed as the battle of the unbeaten I sort of doubt they go that route with Green Bay 2 weeks in a row.

Archived