• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles fan assaults Giants fan after game. Shocking.

Jeremy Igo

If you're gonna talk poo at least be ready when you square up to the dude.

There's a dark side to attending NFL games, especially Primetime games where folks have been drinking heavily for hours. On the way to our seats for the Pats MNF, my friends and I almost got into fights on two occasions, both because of drunk redneck Panther fans looking to start trouble. In our section people were yelling slurs all game long. If I had kids I would definitely think twice about bringing them to night games.

/rant

And yeah Philly fans are about as bad as you can get.

If you're gonna talk poo at least be ready when you square up to the dude.

There's a dark side to attending NFL games, especially Primetime games where folks have been drinking heavily for hours. On the way to our seats for the Pats MNF, my friends and I almost got into fights on two occasions, both because of drunk redneck Panther fans looking to start trouble. In our section people were yelling slurs all game long. If I had kids I would definitely think twice about bringing them to night games.

/rant

And yeah Philly fans are about as bad as you can get.

I had my family (wife and 6 year old daughter) to the TNF game last year and we will go to MNF in two weeks. I am absolutely certain that if there is something going on I will not hesitate to call stadium security and have that Person removed from the stadium. I ain`t paying houndreds of Dollars to get my experience ruined by drunk idiots, no matter what team they root for.

Thus, I never had a single bad experience yet in the years I attend games (2-3 a year) and I find our crowd mostly very relaxed. Also had great experiences in Tampa on a TNF game three years ago and in NY (Giants) and Miami. I will never attend a game in Philly and Oakland, but the rest should be fine I guess.

Lol that Giants fan is kind of an idiot for talking poo and then holding his arms out while the guy in front of him is clearly in a fighting stance. I can't even count how many fights I've been in during my life and that's like rule number one, don't open your mouth and leave your face open when someone is about to punch you. That leads to a knockout real quick. 

Eagles guy probably thinks he's really tough for beating up someone who clearly had no intention of fighting and who it looked like he probably had about 50 pounds on AND while he's surrounded primarily by other Eagles fans.  The dude is a bully and a pussy, plain and simple.  Giants fan is an idiot for not understanding the situation, but that was assault, not a fight.  Plain and simple.  Guys like Eagles fan will eventually try that type of poo on the wrong guy and get what they deserve.

I almost got in a fight at my hotel bar in PA over what is better Dunkin Doughnuts or Krispy Kreme.

I didnt think it was that big of a deal, he thought more of it though.  Got real defensive and attacked Krispy Kremes financial issues over the years.

He got louder and I calmly told him it wasn't that serious bought a beer and forgot about it.

As he left he walked by me and through clinched teeth said Krispy Kreme SUCKS.

This is the crap that keeps me from going to a live game.  I have a family of 4, two kids, and I don't want them to be around a bunch of drunk people where the f bomb is said every other word.

If there was a family section where no alcohol was served and people were actually respectful then I would go in a heartbeat.

I almost got in a fight at my hotel bar in PA over what is better Dunkin Doughnuts or Krispy Kreme.

I didnt think it was that big of a deal, he thought more of it though.  Got real defensive and attacked Krispy Kremes financial issues over the years.

He got louder and I calmly told him it wasn't that serious bought a beer and forgot about it.

As he left he walked by me and through clinched teeth said Krispy Kreme SUCKS.

But the correct answer is c) Tim Hortons  ;)

there was a family section where no alcohol was served and people were actually respectful then I would go in a heartbeat.

They have that in Miami. Been there with my family. Nosebleed seats, but still a nice approach. And the tix for kids are cheaper in those sections. 

Been in a few stadiums where I was the opposing fan. I always play nice bruh. I'm too old to fight or get jumped - and jumped you will 99% of the time in these situations

I don't condone the punk-a$$ sucker punch, but If you're gonna talk $h1t in this environment, you better be prepared for the worst. 

The majority of the northeast is just hell.  DC up through Baltimore, Philly, then the corridor up through NJ and NYC... fuging hell.  The people are just horrific.

Completely agree. However, if you just keep on going you'll get to Boston where the where the people are kind and warm.

Archived